Explore the ethical issues surrounding temporary, contract, and freelance legal services.
Encore Presentation: The Psychology of Settlement
An in-depth discussion of the psychology of settlement negotiations, including:
- Creating an environment that affords opportunities for settlement throughout litigation
- Communicating actively and courteously with all counsel and the court staff
- Diagnosing and fixing misunderstandings
- Maintaining civility when other parties and clients prefer more aggressive tactics
- Creating respectful and productive communication
See How Many Credits This Course Fulfills For Your Bar Association:See all approved creditsHide all approved credits
Total General Credits: 1.0 Total Ethics Credits: up to 1.0 To see if this course is credited in your state, click here.
About your speaker
Claude Ducloux, LawPay's director of education, ethics and compliance, has nearly four decades of experience practicing law. Claude has earned many professional honors for his dedication to educating attorneys, including the Gene Cavin Award for Lifetime Achievement in Teaching Continuing Education.
Other CLE Courses
A discussion of various ethical situations involving trial procedure, pleadings, motions, and discovery.
An examination of a variety of real-world cases demonstrating the many ways lawyers have breached rules of ethics or tri...